Get perfect and accurate Lahore Prayer Times on this web page. You can also check out the prayer timings of other cities of Pakistan on this website. This web page will give you information about the prayer timings that are followed in Lahore! In Lahore, you will find many mosques that make your task much easier to learn that when prayer timings are to be performed. But for our international readers, we have the complete details about the Islamic prayer timings Lahore City. Right inside this web page, we have mentioned the prayer timings of all the 5 times in monthly chart form. You will also find out the daily prayer times separately.
We will also include the Ramadan schedule chart on this website to get the Sehar and Iftar timings of various cities of the world. You can even visit this web site for getting the international prayer times details as well. We have also mentioned the names of many famous mosques of Lahore city. We have implemented several methods for calculation of prayer timings that you can select from the drop-down menu:
- University of Islamic Sciences, Karachi
- Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
- Muslim World League (MWL)
- Umm al-Qura, Makkah
- Egyptian General Authority of Survey
- Institute of Geophysics, University of Tehran
By default, Lahore falls in the Asian region and for this region, University of Islamic Sciences, Karachi prayer calculation method is used. By default we have juristic method used for Asr prayer time is Shafii.
Time Zone: UTC +5 hours
Coordinates Of Lahore City in Decimal Degrees:
Accurate Monthly Lahore Prayer Times Guide:
Asr Methods For Lahore Prayer Times:
Standard: Shafii, Maliki, Jafari and Hanbali (shadow factor = 1)
Hanafi: Hanafi school of tought (shadow factor = 2)
Qiblah Direction: Lahore has 260.527164 degrees from North clockwise.
You can get more accurate calculation for prayer times from following method as well:
Listen Beautiful Azaan In Bahria Town Mosque Lahore:
- For safety add 5 minutes after start time & substract 5 minutes from ending time for sahari & all prayer times.
- Add only 2 minutes after start time for Maghrib & Iftar. “Zawal Begins” = End time for Ishraq & Chasht.
- Makhruh time is between “Zawal Begin” & “Zuhr”. Niyyat for Ramadhan & Nafl fasting can be done until “Zawal Begin”